|In the present day world multi-tasking is a necessary skill.|
In SBGJ students learn to focus, prioritize and effectively juggle preparations for their forthcoming assessments, train for matches, and allocate time for the public speaking workshop that they have signed up for.
Our students take pride in a job well done, however small it may be. The school provides a plethora of opportunities for co-curricular pursuits where students find their niche and at the same time enjoy exploring the unexplored. In the process, without their being aware of it, a different aspect of their personality emerges and is honed.
And to cater to those with special interests, the school has six societies- These societies serve as alternate classrooms and become a space of ideation. Apart from organizing events, assemblies and competitions, societies are a way to prepare students for vocational skills beyond the confines of a syllabus, so that they are ready to face the world.
- Sankalp – The social outreach club
- Shrishti – The nature club
- Sandarbh – The literary and public speaking club
- Setu-IAYP( International Awards for Young People)
- Sambandh-An outreach programme for people with cleft lip attached to Operation Smile
- Shailpik-The art & craft society